Summer 2023 Update – effective June, 2023
We highly encourage the use of N-95 masking within our gallery and studio facilities, but we do not require them at this time. If you have been exposed to a person testing positive for COVID-19, or are feeling any COVID symptoms, please do not attend.
Outdoor activities and events have no masking or vaccination requirements.
Offsite Activities will occur depending on the strength of the partner site’s safety rules.
Baltimore Clayworks will continue the following COVID procedures:
- N95 Masks encouraged while in the classroom spaces
- food/drink discouraged inside classroom spaces
- We encourage our community to remain up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses.
- Avoid contact with people who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Follow recommendations for isolation if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
In our attempt to lower the risk of COVID-19 spread for all in our BCW family, we realize that our COVID-19 protocols outlined above may pose barriers to accessing BCW for some individuals. For those who have hesitations about getting vaccinated, Johns Hopkins provides this quick review of common concerns. We take these concerns seriously and welcome any feedback that will allow us to protect the health and safety of all in our diverse community. These policies will be reevaluated and revised as necessary.