Baltimore Clayworks’ two acre campus in the Mt Washington village of Baltimore City includes two buildings: The Studio Building and The Gallery Building both with ample public parking.
The Gallery Building hosts four galleries: Main Gallery, Solo Gallery, Project Space, and Community Gallery. It also houses a retail sales shop, meeting spaces, and administrative offices.
The Studio Building houses artists’ studios, classrooms, and all the equipment and supplies necessary to work in clay.
Kilns, equipment and studio spaces are available for rental. Galleries are available for rental for events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Noborigama -Wood kiln
- Soda Kiln
- Gas Kiln - 60 cubic feet, natural gas
- Natural Gas Kiln - 30 cubic feet
- Eleven Electric Kilns - various sizes
- Raku Kiln
- Pit Kiln
- Classrooms (3)
- Industrial glaze spray booth
- Glaze mixing areas and distribution bin system
- Specialized glaze ball mill
- Pug mill
- Electric potter's wheels (42)
- Slab rollers (4)
- Ware carts
- Wedging and hand building tables
- 3-D Maker Equipment
- Soldner Clay Mixers