Your Donation Makes A Difference
HELP US MEET OUR $150,000 GOAL!
by phone - Call 410-578-1919.
by mail - Click this for a form. Print the form, Mail it with a check or credit card information to: Baltimore Clayworks, 5707 Smith Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21209.
by auto payment, ACH - Complete this authorization form and return it to us to have your donation deducted automatically from your checking or savings account. The Direct Donation Plan is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. It’s easy to sign up for, easy to cancel, and there are no late charges. You authorize regularly scheduled donations to be made from your checking or savings account, then just sit back and relax. Your donations will be made automatically on the specified day and proof of payment will appear on your bank statement. The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization.
Additional Ways to Support Baltimore Clayworks:
- Ask your Employer to Match your donation.
- Designate Baltimore Clayworks as your Amazon Smile beneficiary.
- Give a Gift of Clay — Give a class, one-day workshop, gallery item, or a Clayworks Gift Card.
- Support our Artists — Shop in the galleries and retail shop, and take a class.
- Volunteer — Clayworks is always looking for help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No matter the amount, your charitable donation plays a critical role in sustaining and advancing Baltimore Clayworks’ year-round educational, artistic, exhibition, and scholarships programs. Our community arts program provides classes at multiple schools, community centers, churches and other outreach and recovery programs throughout Baltimore City and the surrounding regions. Our galleries present changing exhibitions and are free and open to all, seven days a week.