Ways to Contribute
- Contribute Online
- Mail, bring in or call in your contribution made by check, cash or credit card:
5707 Smith Ave, Baltimore, MD 21209
- Call in your Contribution: 410-578-1919
Annual Fund: Through your donation to Baltimore Clayworks’ annual fund, you ensure the future and growth of our artistic, educational and collaborative programs. These donations enable us to further our mission to develop, sustain, and promote an artist-centered community that provides outstanding artistic, educational, and collaborative programs in ceramic arts. Baltimore Clayworks’ annual fund is a crucial fundraising activity. Contributed revenue constitutes 50% of the organization’s budget and is largely driven by the success of our annual fund.
Major Gift Support: In addition to annual fund donations, Baltimore Clayworks relies on major gift support. Major gifts fund special projects and initiatives through a significant donation. These gifts are for unique projects that move the organization forward. Click here to find out more about this year’s major gift initiatives.
- Community Investment Tax Credits (CITC): Individuals and businesses that pay Maryland State Tax are eligible to make a contribution of $500 or more to Baltimore Clayworks and receive tax credit through the Community Tax Investment program. Clayworks has been awarded tax credits from the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development to enrich the organization's quality artistic and educational programming. Learn more here.
- Stock transfer: Transfering appreciated stock from your account can help reduce your capital gains tax. T. Rowe Price handles our stock transfers and the process is convenient. Please call 1-800-225-7720 to speak to a T. Rowe Price representative to handle the transfer. Our account number is 30B47960-5 and DTC# is 0443. Call if you have questions: 410-578-1919
- Matching Support: Many companies provide matching support for charitable gifts made by their employees. Please check with your company to maximize the impact of your gift to Clayworks. The Human Resources Offices at your company will have the matching gift forms.
- Donate your used car to support Clayworks educational and artistic programs. Please call 1-800-407-2600 or click here.
- Bequests or planned gifts can be made through working with Clayworks and your financial advisor to set up a future giving option. There are many opportunities for maximizing your support through annuities, wills, irrevocable trusts and life income plans. All planned gift donors will be recognized throughout their lifetime as a member of our Legacy Society. Please call the Development Office to discuss options at 410-578-1919x17. We will be happy to work with you and your financial advisors to determine the best giving method for your situation.
- Inkind Contributions provide equipment, resources and auction contributions that enhance Clayworks ability to provide the highest quality programs for our community. There are several ways to give in-kind support:
- Ceramic chemicals or equipment donation: call 410-578-1919 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inkind auction and product donations for Gala and/or special events and other inkind donations: call 410-578-1919
Download Auction Donor Form
- Donate Your Seconds! Do you have ceramic work that just didn’t make the cut? Or a celadon that was kissed by a copper red? Or maybe you just need to make more space in your cupboards and studio shelves. If so, we will take your seconds!!! Please fill out the donation form(click here) and contact email@example.com to arrange delivery, pickup or shipping. All contributions better us for you---new kilns, upgraded equipment, marketing efforts, shelving, visiting artists and lecturers, and so much more!!!
For all development questions and support, please call 410-578-1919.