Baltimore Clayworks is a nonprofit arts organization, and we rely on the generous support of individuals, corporations, foundations and the community to sustain and grow the organization. Thanks to you, our potters' wheels continue to spin, our kilns continue to fire, and we continue our mission to develop, sustain and promote an artist-centered community that provides outstanding artistic, educational, and collaborative programs in ceramic arts.
Charitable support subsidizes the costs of key artistic and educational programs so the community can participate. Artistic expression should not be a luxury reserved only for the privileged – we need to be accessible for all. Below are some of the access Clayworks provides with your support:
- Clayworks is free and open to the public 6 days a week
- Free openings of all our exhibitions
- Free slide lectures of nationally known artists
- Work exchange and scholarships to limit barriers to participation in our educational programs
- No fee or $5.00 fee for 6- week long community arts classes
There are numerous ways to support Baltimore Clayworks' mission: