Our full day camp classes are from 9:00am until 4:30pm, with pick-up until 4:45pm.
Our afternoon camp classes are from 2:00pm until 4:30pm with pick-up until 4:45pm.
- Before or after camp care is not available. Please be considerate to our staff and pick up no later than the scheduled times. Parents who are late to pick up their child will receive one warning, then a $20 fee will be incurred for each tardy pick-up.
- Children should wear comfortable clothing and sneakers, no flip-flops or open-toed shoes.
- Photographs taken during camp may be used in promotional brochures, print publications, and/or the Baltimore Clayworks website, to promote our education programs. You will receive a photo release form in your emailed class confirmation.
- Lunch will not be provided during our camps. Each child should bring their own bagged lunch, snacks, and bottled water for the day, labeled with their name. Ice packs are recommended for any food requiring refrigeration. We recommend that students bring both morning + afternoon snacks as needed.
- Disruptive behavior will first be addressed with a verbal warning, second with time out, third with a call home. If behavior problems persist, your child may be removed from our camp permanently. Refunds will not be given for a behavior dismissal.
- All clay art work requires ample time to dry and be fired in our kilns. Parents will receive an email or phone call approximately two weeks after camp, when the work is ready to be collected. Any work remaining beyond October 1 will be discarded.
Students registering for 2 or more summer camps are eligible to receive a 15% discount on their camp enrollment fee. This discount applies to students enrolling in multiple weeks of summer camp. *Applies only to non-member prices and cannot be combined with other discounts.